Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Becoming Natalie

     Once Natalie emerged from my psyche, there was no turning back.  As Mistress Windy puts it once you scratch the itch there is no turning it off.  After my first in person session with Mistress Windy I knew Natalie would have a permanent presence in my life.  I wanted to continue to explore who Natalie was and how she would emerge in my life.  Natalie is unable to make a fully public appearance, but she is always there wanting to emerge. 

      Once I decided to explore who Natalie was I contacted Mistress Windy to explore continuing my exploration with her both in person and remotely.  She was happy to accept Natalie as a sissy submissive.  She wa delighted to hear that I wanted to pursue who Natalie was, she was unsure after our first session whether I had an enjoyable experience.   Her and Queen Kat had trouble reading me since I was extremely quiet during our session, they wondered to themselves if I would be back.  I apologized to Mistress Windy for confusing her, and assured her that I had a fantastic experience.  We immediately scheduled a second in person session, but in the mean time she would provide me with taskings to continue my training in between sessions, and I must provide visual proof that Natalie had done as instructed. Knowing I was just beginning my journey Mistress Windy started me slow, wearing panties/stockings everyday, wearing a waist cincher, doing squats every morning to tighten my butt.  All simple tasks nothing too extraordinary, but still training me none the less.  Still being nervous I still wore boy underwear over my panties and male socks over the stockings in order to “hide” my sissy clothes more.  

    Soon the the day approached for my next in person session. I was both excited and nervous at the same time.  I prepared for the session as instructed.  Arriving right on time as is the protocol Mistress Windy let’s me in and as before I am in awe of her presence and beauty, again she puts me at ease and comments on how much better I look with a much better posture and I seem more confident in myself.  I strip to my panties and stockings and panties as instructed, Queen Kat begins to show me how to apply my make up, while Mistress Windy finds a dress for me to wear.  It was different than the leopard print nightie that I wore the first time, this was a nice purple dress that fit me well.  Mistress Windy and Queen Kat notice a significant change in my posture and mannerisms have begun to shift and I am more aware of myself.  The internally kick themselves that they didn’t document my first session with a picture to chronicle the drastic change in such a short time, this mistake would not happen again. Discreet pictures will be take from here on out.  Mistress Windy praises me on my progress and tells me how proud she is of me.  Once again these two powerful women put me in an absolutely euphoric state.  After an appropriate amount of aftercare I leave House of Whispers glowing and can’t wait for my continued conversations and training from Mistress Windy until my next regularly scheduled in person session. Remote training continues until next time.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Natalie goes to Vegas night 2

     After the first night Natalie could hardly sleep from the excitement she felt from finally going out in public.  The night was several ...